Early Years Pupil Premium (EYPP)
EYPP is additional funding that can be claimed by childcare providers to support eligible children’s learning and development.
Some childred aged 3 and 4 years in a funded early education place could be eligible for this additional funding if their parents/carers have a household income below £16,190 and are claiming one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income based Job Seekers Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and with a family gross income of less than £16,190)
- National Asylum Seekers Support
- Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
- Employments and Support Allowance - Income Related only
- Universal Credit – For places starting in the summer term of 2018 (on or after 1 April 2018), or any subsequent term, if a parent is entitled to Universal Credit they must have an annual net earned income not exceeding £15,400, assessed on up to three of the parent’s most recent Universal Credit assessment periods
- Working Tax Credit (with a family income of less than £16,190 as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs)
If your child attends Kyson nursery and you think you might be eligible, please talk to the school office or Nursery staff.