Each day, every child and every member of staff walk or run a mile.
- At a time of the day that suits class learning.
- Whatever the weather, so we change our shoes.
- To build and tone our muscles.
- To improve our cardio-vascular fitness.
- To stay trim.
- To have some thinking time on our own or talking time with friends and staff.
- Sometimes we set ourselves challenges to try to get quicker.
- We all really enjoy it!
We are absolutely delighted with our new mile pathway that was installed in January 2020. The 2 metre wide rubber mulch surface is perfect for completing our daily laps.